Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I accepted nus already and applied for the residence. I was thinking that if I'm going to screw up, at least I would screw up doing something I like. I was just reading my brother's notes and was pretty glad I hadn't selected business. I doubt I would enjoy having lectures that seem like those motivational leadership talks, or on how to manage your staff. Sigh. But all those nagging doubts still plague me. What if I end up being last in class? What if I end up not liking it? What if I won't get a job or end up with a job I hate? What if what if what if. There are just a million what ifs bombarding me and not a single one can be answered. Jc doesn't really prep you for uni. All they do is make you memorize and learn things you would forget in a month after graduation.

Sigh.

No comments: